Introduction to the BPMN using Enterprise Architect
This course introduces the delegate to the concepts of the Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) using the Enterprise Architect CASE tool. The topics covered include:
- Introducing BPMN
- Introduction to the BPMN
- Introduction to Enterprise Architect
- Creating easy to understand business process models
- The importance of business process modelling
- Modelling with BPMN
- Modelling simple and composite processes
- Modelling decisions and flow control
- Modelling multiple processes
- Modelling inputs and outputs
- Advanced topics
- Valuable BPMN models
- Documenting your models
- Generating reports
- Practical Exercises
- The case study
This course is designed for project managers, business analysts and systems analysts.
It would be advantageous for the participants to have had some experience in modelling techniques.
After completion the participants will understand the BPMN standard, will be able to apply it for process modelling, and understand where it should fit in with the organizations approach and methodologies.
For more information please contact us.